- (YourDigitalWall Editorial):- Dubai, United Arab Emirates Aug 23, 2022 (Issuewire.com) –
- TETHEREUM is a BEP20 token built on Binance Smartchain and listed on Decentralized Cryptocurrency Exchanges like Pancakeswap, 1Inch Network, Kyber Network & Dextools.io
- TETHEREUM is going to be listed very soon on Centralized Cryptocurrency Exchanges like CoinStore, LBank, and many others.
- TETHEREUM is developing its own Cryptocurrency Exchange with more than 350 payment modes globally for P2P Trading.
- TETHEREUM founder’s motto is to make Cryptocurrency trading easy and simple for lower and middle-class people.
TETHEREUM was founded by Indian-Origin Entrepreneurs, Deepika Chandela, Ujjwal Ashiwal, and Rahul Verma, along with web3 financier Kiyoshi Nakamoto, in June 2021, the company has crossed a $2 Million Market Cap, within six months of launching, this year TETHEREUM is planning to launch on many other Exchanges globally.
Speaking to the FOUNDER & CEO of TETHEREUM, Deepika Chandela said that we have a long and futuristic vision for TETHEREUM, will be listed globally very soon, and we are working hard on technology development, sales, and marketing.
“We have currently 36 employees, out of which 9 are developers, mostly deployed in the Dubai office. We plan to increase the headcount from the existing 36 to 100, most of the employees we want to bring in are going to be senior executives who can help us get adopted by the people and governments. So, we’re going to target corporates or retired people from government to come on board and help us,” she added.
TETHEREUM will be listed on CoinStore in 15 days while the TETHEREUM EXCHANGE is planned to go live in December, this year.
Tethereum’s contract address is 0xe9A5C635c51002Fa5f377F956A8CE58573D63d91