(YourDigitalWall Editorial):- Los Angeles, California Jul 8, 2021 (Issuewire.com) – Christopher Francisco Flores known by his stage name 38 Goblin is a well-known hip-hop artist from Baton Rouge Louisiana, He is also a well-known director and videographer in the Leesville Louisiana area who has been working very hard to get noticed in the music industry for some time. He tends to stand out from others.
38 Goblin lived on Fort Polk for some time as a teenager which is a well-known army base located near the Leesville Louisiana area. 38 Goblin graduated from Pickering high school. Christopher Francisco Flores was recently offered a role to play as a defendant on the future film Rebel Ridge which will be distributed by Netflix. Christopher Francisco Flores has mentioned actors he enjoyed working with such as John Boyega and AnnaSophia Robb. 38 Goblin stated I have more movies lined up back to back with amazing roles. I thank god for giving me this opportunity. I’m ready for new challenges.
More on Yourdigitalwall:
- Roseann Bermudez Locano fills your heart with joy and optimism with her latest book, ‘Beyond Words’
- Get up and dance with ‘On God’ an extremely intriguing hip-hop track by Ronney Crocs featuring MB Jay
- The Music Performance of the Ujig, Especially In the Composition ‘Phojoinen’ Is Highly Aesthetic
- The EDM Artist DJ Zman is Unstoppable in Delivering Some of the Expressive Songs of the Genre
- Create a Shield of Confidence with Shantel Lou’s Latest Uplifting Book ‘The Art Of Being Unbothered: How To Wear An Armor Of Confidence Against Negativity’
This film was directed by Jeremy Saulnier. Christopher Francisco Flores stated I like this project very much. Being alongside my favorite director and well-known actors gave me motivation, and seeing how humble and serious they were to get the job done made me feel more confident.
38 Goblin has an unreleased song called “Mind Of Rebel ” He stated be on the lookout, this song means a lot to me. He speaks about a mixture of things like street life, police brutality, crooked cops, a corrupted injustice system, and more. It gets really deep.
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.