Colombo, Jul 15, 2021 (Issuewire.com) – Sky247.net, as part of its sponsorship strategy, is happy to announce a new partnership, this time as an associate sponsor for the India Tour of Sri Lanka. After Emirates D20, Abu Dhabi ODI series, Abu Dhabi T10 and T20I series of Pakistan against South Africa, this is another partnership that will take brand standards to another level.
Dhawan-led Team India starts their Sri Lanka tour with three-match ODI series from July 18th. India will then play the short T20I series from 25th to 29th July. All matches will be played at the famous R. Premadasa Stadium, Colombo.
More on Yourdigitalwall:
- Sussan Sadeghi, MD, a Radiologist with Washington Radiology
- Farah Nakhoul releases first Khaliji single “Jarahni” and fans are in awe of her emotional rendition
- ‘Reflections’ is the Drum and Bass Track by Miss Redflower Which Will Surely Make You Dance With Its Beats
- Talented Artist and Rapper Supanova Slom Is Setting the Trend of Hip-Hop Music with His New Video ‘SUPA MEGA’
- Award-Winning Author William M Hayes‘S Book Save Him: A Military Time Travel Thriller’ Provokes Your Thoughts
The India tour of Sri Lanka, 2021 is an international Bilateral Series, also part of Future Tour Programs (FTP) announced by International Cricket Council in 2009.
João Coimbra, Sky247 Marketing Manager said: “Sky247.net is excited to be part of another global tournament as a sponsor. As a new Sports News & Entertainment website, we take this opportunity to grow and reach a very meaningful sports audience. Also, to take this kind of partnership helps to support the sports events in these difficult times, whilst taking another step towards elevating the brand s exposure.”
SkyInfotech NV is a global iGaming company based out of Curacao having business in Asia, Africa & South America through various online and offline products. SkyInfotech being the company covering all major and minor cricket events as our markets offering globally, we feel there is a space for collaboration between ourselves considering the increasing awareness of sports betting worldwide. We are partners with Vanuatu, Zambia, Tajikistan, United Arab Emirates, and Pakistan already and many more potential partnerships are on their way.
+351 962 202 775
Abraham de Veerstraat 9, Curacao, PO Box 3421
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.