(YourDigitalWall Editorial):- Milan, Italy Jul 1, 2021 (Issuewire.com) – Finally, summer has arrived and with it, the desire to go out, be with friends, go wild in unbridled dances despite the scorching heat and above all sing out loud songs that will be imprinted indelibly in mind as memories. Death Of A Legend come to your aid, dusting off a super hit of the ’80s like Cruel Summer by Bananarama but with a modern and captivating twist!
Trippy, the band’s frontman, declares: “This song has been a real hymn for those who spend their holidays at home, since its release in 1984. It is a song that perfectly describes the frustration with the heat, the city routine and, above all, wondering what the luckiest friends on vacation are doing in the meantime.“
More on Yourdigitalwall:
- Join the Hip-Hop Journey with DaPhatMack’s Powerful Banger ‘MNS’
- Brent Shinn Has Come Up with a New Offering, ‘Limerence’
- Get Ready for a Nail-biting Horror Adventure with Jeremy Robertson’s ‘Dark Tales from Dreamdale’
- Who Is SouffSide Cee? South Carolina’s Rising Star
- Turkey-Visa-Online Introducing Easy And Quick Steps Online Visa Application Process To Visit Turkey
Mark, the guitarist, continues: “We thought it would be fun to work on a rock ‘n’ roll version of this great classic, a bit less synth and a bit more distorted guitars, so here we are! Have fun and remember to drink a lot!“.
Video, directed and edited by Federico Quistini.
Death of a Legend, a rock’n’roll band formed by members of the hardcore punk scene of Milano, is Trippy (voice), Mark (guitars), Zane (bass) and Don Malastorte (drums).
For more information about Death of a Legend: https://linktr.ee/deathofalegend
Add CRUEL SUMMER to your Spotify playlist!
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.