Halloween is around the corner, and this is the time to decorate your house and paint some gourds. Here are some easy but impressive ideas that anyone can flawlessly do.
Painting pumpkins is a mandatory process when it comes to Halloween decorations. There are no better ways to prepare for this season, but counting the daily schedules and professional pressures it is hard to vouch for extensive processes to pain your pumpkins but with the help of this article it can be sorted out. This is the time you honor your traditions and include your aesthetic to create these impressive decorations. Starting with the basics, you will need to paint some charming pumpkins. You will require:
- Colors of your choice
- Paint Brushes (at least two one flat 1-inch brush and a small pointed one)
- Glass-marking pencils (White and Black)
- Scales and Stencils of Your Choice
- A Knife
- Colorful Papers (Optional)
- Glue (If you are Using Paper)
- Well, Obviously Pumpkins
These are some basic things that will help you decorate the most charming pumpkin within a very short time, based on the fact that quick you are with brushes. To paint a pumpkin you don’t have to be a professional painter these tools will help you to make your pumpkin look fabulous. Depending on the time you have in your hand and how much labor you are willing to spend on your Pumpkin decoration you can choose any of these three pumpkin painting options.
- Painting pumpkins with Simple Usages of Brush – this will require the least amount of time and nothing can go wrong you get to be creative with this option.
- Pumpkins designed with Simple art – Will require a bit more time than the first option, people who liked their art and craft classes in school will love it.
- Stenciled Pumpkins – This will require time and patience but scales and Stencils will make the process easier.
So without making any further delays, let’s dive into the design ideas of pumpkins for this Halloween. Get your tools ready and it’s time to be creative and colorful:
- Simple Usages of Brush
This option also needs a smaller number of tools; one or two paint brushes with few colors can do the job. There are many options that you can use to make your pumpkin look fabulous, but there are only two steps that you will have to follow:
- Step 1 – Paint your pumpkin in one color, you can make it white, yellow, black, red, or golden. And let it dry completely.
- Step 2 – pick a contrasting color and use simple brush strokes to make it look incredibly vibrant.
With these two simple steps, you can create many types of pumpkin designs, which are the following:
- Brush-stroked Pumpkin
- Confetti Dipped Pumpkin
- Paint your pumpkin
- Painted Floral Band Pumpkin
- Painted Ombré Flower Pumpkin
- Rainbow Walkway Painted Pumpkins
- Ombre Paint Drip Pumpkins
- Faux Concrete Pumpkin
- Bloody Mini Pumpkins
- Chippy Paint Pumpkin
- Paint Resist Pumpkins
- Pretty Painted Pumpkins
- Metallic Pumpkin
- Painted Buffalo Plaid Pumpkin
- Sharpie Watercolor Pumpkin
- Rainbow Pour Art Pumpkin
- Galaxy Pumpkin
- White-Washed Pumpkin
- Painted Pantone Pumpkins
- Easy Designs
If you have a bit more time then you can elevate your pumpkin-making process a bit more interesting. The process goes up to 3 steps for this simple design option:
- Step 1 – Choose a color to paint your pumpkin and let the color dry out completely.
- Step 2 – Pick another color, preferably a contrasting color, and make simple designs.
- Step 3 – You can cut paper and add it to your pumpkin to make it more fascinating. This step is optional but can give you great results.
With these simple steps, you can create some elaborative pumpkin designs effortlessly. This will also allow you to retrospect your childhood and relive your school days. Here are some ideas that will help you to get this part done effortlessly.
- Black Cat Pumpkin
- Blue & White Chinoiserie Pumpkin
- Burger Pumpkin
- Painted Floral Pumpkin Painted Colorful Vine Pumpkin
- Painted Colorful Vine Pumpkin
- Abstract Faces Painted Pumpkins
- Painted Ice Cream Cone Pumpkin
- Vintage Trailer Pumpkin
- Mini Painted Pumpkin Unicorns
- Chalkboard Pumpkins
- Monochrome Paint Pen Pumpkins
- Gold Botanical Pumpkin
- Painted Doughnut Pumpkins
- Pop Art Painted Pumpkin
- Pokémon Pumpkins
- Painted Fingerprint Pumpkin
- Stenciled Pumpkins
Using scales and stencils on a pumpkin can be a bit dicey but the results will be worth the efforts you put in to design these pumpkins. Choosing a flexible stencil will help you to create these designs. This option will also have two or three steps, based on the pattern you choose to follow.
- Step 1 – This step remains the same, choose a color that will cover your pumpkin completely. Let the color dry completely as well.
- Step 2 – Use scales or stencils to create your favorite motif on your pumpkins.
- Step 3 – Once your pattern has dried completely you can add letters and words to elevate your designs.
Here are some fascinating ideas that you can use this Halloween.
- Matte Metallic Pumpkin
- Folk Art Pumpkin
- Painted Floral Monogram Pumpkin
- Painted Botanical Pumpkin
- Monstera Leaf Pumpkin
- Rainbow Hearts Pumpkin
- Gold Leaf Painted Pumpkin
- Ombre ‘Trick or Treat’ Pumpkin
- Gold Patina Spooky Pumpkin
- Painted Gingham Pumpkin
- Painted Popcorn Bucket Pumpkin
This is a great time to take your creative self out dive into colors and make some interesting pumpkin patterns. Whichever option you choose to follow, whether it is a simple brush stock or extensive stenciled options, enjoying the process is most important. Do not stress yourself out for decorating pumpkins, you can also make it a family venture and add this to your family time. Performing an activity together will help you bond better in the season of festivities and chilling winter days. Keeping the sweetness of your life alive while decocting your pumpkin this season, with family and friends, this is the easiest way to indulge in family time and create something exceptionally charming for your Halloween decorations.