(Your digital wall Editorial):- New York City, May 21, 2019 (Issuewire.com) – Dr Habbal is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist who is affiliated with Advocate Heart Institute at Christ Medical Center in Oak Lawn, Illinois. Advocate Heart Institute at Christ Medical Center is home to the state’s most comprehensive cardiology program, and one of the top heart programs in the country. The Institute is devoted entirely to cardiovascular health and offers a full range of treatments and programs – from prevention and diagnostics to clinical trials and transplants.
Dr Habbal is also affiliated with Advocate Christ Medical Center, Advocate Medical Group, Advocate South Suburban Hospital and Advocate Trinity Hospital.
More on your digital wall:
- North Springs Resources Corp.(OTCMKTS: NSRS)- Corporate Update; Announcement
- Is Adele Suffering From An Eating Disorder As She Shocks Everyone With Her Shocking Weight Loss?
- Red Dead Redemption 2 Can be Reviewed by PC Gamers Only on One Platform but with Many User Drawbacks
- Elioneofone Seems to Break All the Preconceived Notion with FNfL “Field Nigga For Life”
- Forrest Beau Swann, MD, MS, an Ophthalmologist with Brazos Eye Surgery of Texas
Dr Habbal is board-certified in internal medicine, clinical cardiac electrophysiology, interventional cardiology, and cardiovascular disease by the American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM). The ABIM is a physician-led, non-profit, independent evaluation organization driven by doctors who want to achieve higher standards for better care in a rapidly changing world.
Dr Habbal is a Fellow of the American College of Cardiology (FACC), and a Fellow of the Heart Rhythm Society (FHRS). The fellowship is one of the most distinguished designations the College offers its members. It is the ultimate recognition of professional achievement.
Dr Habbal received his medical degree from the University of Damascus – School of Medicine. He then went on to complete his residency in internal medicine at the Advocate Christ Medical Center. Dr Habbal also completed three fellowship training, including a fellowship in interventional cardiology at Dartmouth Medical School, a fellowship in cardiac electrophysiology at the University of Massachusetts, as well as a fellowship in cardiology at the Advocate Christ Medical Center.
Clinical cardiac electrophysiology is a branch of the medical specialty of cardiology that is concerned with the study and treatment of rhythm disorders of the heart. A clinical cardiac electrophysiologist, or cardiac EP, is a healthcare provider who treats heart rhythm problems. A cardiac EP is a type of cardiologist.
As a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist, Dr Habbal’s clinical interests include angioplasty, atrial fibrillation, interventional cardiology, and pacemaker maintenance – among many others.
In addition to English, Dr Habbal speaks French.
Learn More about Dr Bassam Habbal:
Through his findatopdoc profile, https://www.findatopdoc.com/doctor/1781601-Bassam-Habbal-Cardiologist or through Advocate Heart Institute at Christ Medical Center, https://doctors.advocatehealth.com/a-bassam-habbal-oak-lawn-cardiac-electrophysiology
FindaTopDoc is a digital health information company that helps connect patients with local physicians and specialists who accept your insurance. Our goal is to help guide on your journey towards optimal health by providing you with the know how to make informed decisions for you and your family.
Your Health Contact
Source :Bassam Habbal, MD, FACC, FHRS
This Press Release was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.
More on your digital wall:
- ‘Piano album’: Aoxuan Lee, C-Pop singer, Never forget why you started
- Upcoming Talent Glenn Gatsby Excites All with His New Danceable Record ‘I Wonder Where’
- NutriCargo’s Holy Basil Powder Has Earned High Ratings By Reviewers
- Actress Kaley Cuoco Finally Puts Light on Why She and Her Husband Karl Cook Live Separately Even After a Year of Marriage
- Ali Banaie, MD, MPH, a Gastroenterologist with Sharp HealthCare