(Your digital wall Editorial):- New York City, May 25, 2019 (Issuewire.com) – Dr Dorothy M Obester is a Nurse currently practising as a Staff instructor at Conemaugh Valley Memorial Hospital, in Johnstown, Pennsylvania. She is also an assistant professor at the Indiana University of Pennsylvania. As well as the Director of the school of Allegheny General Hospital in Pittsburgh. She is also an Associate professor in St. Francis College, in Loretto, Pennsylvania.
Dr Obester completed her undergraduate degree from Mount Mercy College where she graduated with her Bachelor of Science in Nursing Education in 1956, Furthering her education, she graduated with her Doctorate of Philosophy from the University Pittsburgh in 1985.
More on your digital wall:
- Andrea M. Gass, DPT, a Physical Therapist with Providence St. Mary Medical Center
- Morgan Rosenthal, LPN, Licensed Practical Nurse with Carriage Court of Memphis
- Shahrad Aynehchi, MD, a Urologist with West Coast Urology
- The New Designs And Elements In Death Stranding Includes Many Unique Features, One Of Which Includes A Talking Baby In The Dualshock 4 Controller
- Cafrii has Triggered a Lot Of Fan Frenzy with His Brilliant New Song Sunrise
To stay up to date in her field, Dr Obester remains a professional member of the Pennsylvania Nurses Association where she is the chairperson of public relations and president of the school nurse section, and the Sigma Theta Tau.
The Pennsylvania Nurses Association’s mission is leading, advocating, educating, and connecting with registered nurses across the Commonwealth.
Additionally, Dr Obester is the author of the Instructor’s Manual for Handbook of Geriatric Assessment 3rd Edition. PSNA is the respected voice for a tradition of care that serves nearly every Pennsylvania family. They’re trusted by public policy decision-makers and the broader healthcare community because they represent the values of their members with passion and integrity.
Dr Obester attributes her professional success to witnessing how a family member was treated poorly. She wanted to make a difference in patient care.
Learn More about Dr Dorothy M Obester:
Through her online profile, https://todaysnurse.org/network/index.php?do=/4143624/info/
Your Health Contact
This Press Release was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.
More on your digital wall:
- Get to know Otolaryngologist Dr. Douglas Van Daele, who serves patients in Iowa City, Iowa.
- For The First Time, Cuphead Releases Sheet Music For Bringing In More Attention
- Angela T. Rasmussen, DDS, FAGD, Cosmetic and Family Dentist, Welcomes Patients at Gentle Dentistry i
- Stock on the Run: Omega Healthcare Investors (NYSE: OHI)
- Hot Stock Analysis: Coeur Mining Inc. (NYSE: CDE)