(Your digital wall Editorial):- New York City, May 25, 2019 (Issuewire.com) – Dr Dorothy M Obester is a Nurse currently practising as a Staff instructor at Conemaugh Valley Memorial Hospital, in Johnstown, Pennsylvania. She is also an assistant professor at the Indiana University of Pennsylvania. As well as the Director of the school of Allegheny General Hospital in Pittsburgh. She is also an Associate professor in St. Francis College, in Loretto, Pennsylvania.
Dr Obester completed her undergraduate degree from Mount Mercy College where she graduated with her Bachelor of Science in Nursing Education in 1956, Furthering her education, she graduated with her Doctorate of Philosophy from the University Pittsburgh in 1985.
More on your digital wall:
- Madhuri Kavi, DMD, a General Dentist with Lancaster Dental, PC
- RELX Golden Shield Program Aids Authorities in Countering Counterfeit E-cigarette Products
- Renown TV Personality Mackenzie Mckee’s Mom Died From Cancer
- Spruce up Your Weekends with The Energising Beats of Luvmatt’s Forthcoming Peppy song ‘Another Lover’
- Jeffrey Berliner, DO, a Physiatrist with Craig Hospital – CNS Medical Group – Colorado RSVP Clinic
To stay up to date in her field, Dr Obester remains a professional member of the Pennsylvania Nurses Association where she is the chairperson of public relations and president of the school nurse section, and the Sigma Theta Tau.
The Pennsylvania Nurses Association’s mission is leading, advocating, educating, and connecting with registered nurses across the Commonwealth.
Additionally, Dr Obester is the author of the Instructor’s Manual for Handbook of Geriatric Assessment 3rd Edition. PSNA is the respected voice for a tradition of care that serves nearly every Pennsylvania family. They’re trusted by public policy decision-makers and the broader healthcare community because they represent the values of their members with passion and integrity.
Dr Obester attributes her professional success to witnessing how a family member was treated poorly. She wanted to make a difference in patient care.
Learn More about Dr Dorothy M Obester:
Through her online profile, https://todaysnurse.org/network/index.php?do=/4143624/info/
Your Health Contact
This Press Release was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.
More on your digital wall:
- US Thinking To Retaliate The Tech Tax Imposed By The French Government
- Phuong Nguyen, DDS, a General, Cosmetic, and Implant Dentist with Emerson Dental
- PassionpreneurPublishing Announces the Global Release of THIS IS WHAT TICKLES ME by Khaled M. Ismail
- Bassam Habbal, MD, FACC, FHRS, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiologist with Advocate Heart Institute
- Saroj V. Bhat, MD, FACP, a Nephrologist with Greenfield Health Systems – Fairlane Dialysis Center