(Your digital wall Editorial):- New York City, Jun 6, 2019 (Issuewire.com) – Dr Raymond Dimetrosy is a Licensed Psychologist currently practising with his Private Practice. Additionally he holds a Doctorate in Education.
Dr Raymond Dimetrosky is a psychologist practising in Westwood, NJ. Dr. Dimetrosky specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Dimetrosky evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Dimetrosky because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
More on your digital wall:
- Too Little Too Late – Transparasy Will Uncover Tax Evasion In Healthcare Industry
- Sony Might Be Planning To Release PlayStation 5 with a New Cartridge System; Fans Are Confused
- Until Pressure Was Applied To Blizzard By A Large Corporation The World Cup Overwatch Will Not Happen-Leaked
- Relieve Pain Fast with the Power of CBD!
- Noel Torres Jr., MD, FAAP, a Pediatrician with Cudahy Medical Clinic
A psychologist studies normal and abnormal mental states, cognitive, emotional, and social processes and behavior by observing, interpreting, and recording how individuals relate to one another and to their environments. To become a psychologist, a person often completes a graduate university degree in psychology, but in most jurisdictions, members of other behavioral professions (such as counselors and psychiatrists) can also evaluate, diagnose, treat, and study mental processes.
Learn More about Dr. Raymond S. Dimetrosky:
Through his findatopdoc profile, https://www.findatopdoc.com/doctor/1851067-Raymond-Dimetrosky-psychologist-Westwood-NJ-07675
FindaTopDoc is a digital health information company that helps connect patients with local physicians and specialists who accept your insurance. Our goal is to help guide you on your journey towards optimal health by providing you with the know how to make informed decisions for you and your family.
Your Health Contact
This Press Release was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.
More on your digital wall:
- Stewart W. Comer, MD, MA, FCAP, an Anatomic Pathologist with Pacific Diagnostic Laboratories
- Highly Respected Dentist Teresa Addiego, DMD Welcomes Patients at Brandywine Dental in Glen Mills
- Karen Bourgeois, a Case Manager – Nurse Paralegal
- Cheri Kay McCue, MD, a Family Physician in Private Practice
- Saroj V. Bhat, MD, FACP, a Nephrologist with Greenfield Health Systems – Fairlane Dialysis Center