(Your digital wall Editorial):- New York City, Jun 27, 2019 (Issuewire.com) – Dr. Barteck is a chiropractor who has over 23 years of experience in his field. He is currently serving patients at his private practice in Jersey City, New Jersey. There, he implements various chiropractic techniques, clinical nutrition, diet protocols (non-GMOs), exercise regimen with burst training, biochemical analysis, and the treatment of what he calls “chemical subluxation.” Dr. Barteck is committed to bettering the health of his patients and to providing education for their continued well-being.
Dr. Barteck earned his Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Life University in Marietta, Georgia in 1996. Dr. Barteck is a member of the Association of New Jersey Chiropractors (ANJC). Through integrity, access, and education, the ANJC works to promote the highest level of quality chiropractic care.
More on your digital wall:
- Balloon Catheters Market Size, Share, Trend | At 5.3 % CAGR Industry Growing, latest trend, Analysis By 2027
- New Book Promotes Better Comprehension of Property Management Systems
- Michael Andrews, MD, an Anesthesiologist with DMC Harper University Hospital
- Saud Alkabbaa, MD, a Plastic Surgeon with the Jewish Hospital
- Megha Mendiratta, MD, a Family Practitioner with Comprehensive Primary Care
Dr. Barteck’s passion for chiropractic comes from his own first chiropractic adjustment when he was healed of a lifelong illness. Since then, he has never looked back in the pursuit of helping to share the gift of chiropractic with the world. In his spare time, Dr. Barteck enjoys saltwater fishing, exercising, and cooking.
Chiropractic is a form of alternative medicine that mainly deals with the diagnosis and treatment of mechanical disorders of the musculoskeletal system, especially the spine. A chiropractor uses spinal adjustments, manipulation and other techniques to manage patients’ health concerns, such as neck pain and back pain. They aim to improve patients’ functionality and quality of life by properly aligning the body’s musculoskeletal structure and enabling the body to heal itself without medication or surgery. Dr. Barteck specializes in the treatment of herniated discs, sciatica, and spinal stenosis. He offers physiotherapy and rehabilitation of the spine utilizing core stabilization, balance and coordination, as well as stretching and strengthening exercise programs.
Learn More about Dr. Dennis Barteck:
Through his findatopdoc profile, https://www.findatopdoc.com/doctor/3151826-Dennis-Barteck-Chiropractor-Jersey-City-NJ-07306 or through his private practice, https://dennis-barteck-dc.business.site/
FindaTopDoc is a digital health information company that helps connect patients with local physicians and specialists who accept your insurance. Our goal is to help guide on your journey towards optimal health by providing you with the know how to make informed decisions for you and your family.
Your Health Contact
Source :Dennis Barteck, DC
This Press Release was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.
More on your digital wall:
- 1MD Reveals New Product Additions Targeting Digestive Health, Formulated With Clinically Proven Ingredients
- Nurse Dorothy M. Obester, PhD Provides Care for the Lilly, Pennsylvania Area
- Juan Ruiz-Unger, MD, FAAP, a Pediatrician with Nicklaus Children’s Hospital
- New Poetry Collection Seeks to Deliver God’s Love, Bless Readers Everywhere
- Kristina R.B. Kratovil, MD, Internist with Sentara BelleHarbour