(Your digital wall Editorial):- New York City, Jul 11, 2019 (Issuewire.com) – For the past 27 years Dr David Gates, a general dentist, has been serving patients’ dental needs at The Center for Cosmetic and Family Dentistry in Las Vegas and Henderson, Nevada.
“We firmly believe that your oral health directly affects your overall health in obvious and subtle ways. And we are equipped with the most up-to-date training as well as some fancy state-of-the-art equipment to provide superior dental care,” says Dr Gates. “When they enter our beautiful office, we want our patients to feel that they couldn’t get better dental care anywhere else!”
More on your digital wall:
- Todd A. Besnoff, MD, a Cosmetic Surgeon with Ultimate Image Cosmetic Medical Center
- NutriCargo’s Holy Basil Powder Has Earned High Ratings By Reviewers
- This February, The Train Simulator ‘Railway Empire’ Is All Set To Enter Nintendo Switch Consoles
- Energetic Forthcoming Compositions of the Delightful Artist Hailey Livingston are Undoubtedly a Hit
- Sagar Dhamne, MD, a Pathologist
Dr Gates earned his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree at Marquette University in Milwaukee, Wisconsin in 1986. He graduated in General and Family Dentistry, but starting in 1988, he completed advanced training in veneers and cosmetics. He then went on to receive training in the study of occlusion, (TMJ, jaw joint and biting issues) from the Dawson Center for Advanced Dental Studies in St. Petersburg, Florida between 1993 and 1999. Additionally, Dr Gates has been actively involved in the local chapter of the Seattle Study Club and in continuing education in implant dentistry and orthodontics.
In fact, Dr Gates was the first general dentist in Nevada to become certified in Invisalign orthodontic treatment. Two years after receiving his certification, with more cases under his belt than almost anyone else in southern Nevada, he was asked to join the faculty of Align Technology and teach the introductory course to thousands of dentists around the country. For the past decade and a half, he has taught hundreds of Align’s advanced courses, Ask the Expert webinars and scores of study clubs both nationally and internationally.
“I love practising dentistry and am delighted to have been a Las Vegas dentist since 1992,” says Dr Gates. “Even after three decades of practising dentistry, I love seeing the dramatic increases in confidence, self-esteem and joy in a patient’s face when we give them a dazzling new smile. They just can’t stop beaming!”
Dr Gates has travelled with Smiles for Central America to Guatemala, Honduras and Nicaragua with a group of nearly 100 health professionals providing thousands of patients with free dental care.
Dr Gates and his wife, Carole, have been married for 35 years. They have 5 children and 10 grandchildren, including a set of adorable 2-year-old twins! In his spare time, Dr Gates enjoys travel, magic, reading, swimming and technology.
Learn More about Dr David Gates:
Through his findatopdoc profile, https://www.findatopdoc.com/doctor/3394675-David-Gates-Dentist or through The Center for Cosmetic and Family Dentistry, https://www.gatescosmeticdentistry.com/about-your-dentist/, www.facebook.com/CenterforCosmeticandFamilyDentistry/ and www.facebook.com/Center-for-Cosmetic-and-Family-Dentistry-David-Gates-DDS-114352695243702/
Your Health Contact
Source :David Gates, DDS
This Press Release was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.
More on your digital wall:
- Crypto4kratom sharing details about kratom powder as a fertilizer
- Marvin A. Kornmehl, DDS, Dentofacial Orthopedist, Orthodontist – Invisalign Dentist with Kornmehl
- Thomas Jones II, MD, an Orthopedic Surgeon with The Spine Institute of Southeast Texas
- Mike Johnson Sprinkle More News On The Romance With Demi Lovato And Says How Good A Kisser She Is
- Get to know Pediatric Anesthesiologist Dr. Cynthia V. Kruger, who serves patients in Temple, Texas.