(Your digital wall Editorial):- Los Angeles, Jul 12, 2019 (Issuewire.com) – Anticipation has built even further for Friday’s debut of ITalk Los Angeles with the confirmation Actor / Auctioneer James Pratt, and Actress /Publicist Jessica Ross is headlining presenting on the red-carpet roles and stage. Already featuring a star-studded line up of speakers across Film, Television and Music including Sean Stone, film actor and son of the legendary filmmaker Oliver Stone, celebrity stylist Ali Levine, MTV’s Chanel West Coast, along with percussionists Frank Knuckles, Jennifer Montague, DJ Casper, the addition of James and Jessica has culminated with the event is one of the most anticipated and talked about in Los Angeles.
Positioned as a Ted Talk for millennials, in a nightclub setting, it will start at 7 pm this Friday 12th and be held at the former Frank Sinatra Estate.
More on your digital wall:
- Maria Castello-Ramirez, MD, a Vascular Surgeon with Penn State Heart and Vascular Institute IO Silver Clinic
- Diane F. Lam, MD, an Anesthesiologist and Pain Management Specialist with NYU Langone Health
- North Springs Resources Corp.(OTCMKTS: NSRS)- Corporate Update; Announcement
- Is Adele Suffering From An Eating Disorder As She Shocks Everyone With Her Shocking Weight Loss?
- Red Dead Redemption 2 Can be Reviewed by PC Gamers Only on One Platform but with Many User Drawbacks
James Pratt, whose film,” On Halloween launched at Supernova last month said he’s excited to co-host the red carpet. “It’s exceptional, you have self-improvement mixed with inspiring people at a great location in Frank Sinatra’s former house. I’m very honoured to be hosting.
Nightlife is the first to merge expressive art forms such as monologuing, storytelling, set design, nightlife, and entertainment — with empowering and inspirational leadership stories. All are presented by a diverse group of young, established leaders.
” I am excited to be the red-carpet host iTalk’s debut in Los Angeles at the beautiful Frank Sinatra Mansion. After being one of the speakers of iTalk Philadelphia this past April, I was able to witness the impact our speeches had on the audience and how much it inspired them”, says Jessica Ross.
The program opens at the top of the estate’s hill amidst a club-like, scene, with guests enjoying cocktails, mingling at sunset and listening to original music produced by International DJ Casper. As the sun sets, attendees will experience an opening monologue by Montague entitled “Courage” – delivered from the audience.
Strong stark transitions involving music, sound, lighting and set moves will advance the show with rapid motion. Attendees will experience 9-minute iTalk’s one after the other, centred on Vision, Change Acceleration and Endurance with special effects and interruptions, challenging the leaders to examine themselves, their purpose and their talent through a different lens.
Motivational Nightlife is produced by Jennifer Montague and International DJ Casper. Porsche of Woodland Hills will be showcasing luxury vehicles on the red carpet. Take a virtual tour here of the space.
iTalk Los Angeles Performers
Jen Montague -iTalk Founder and Senior Producer.
International DJ Casper – iTalk Founder and Music Director.
Chanel West Coast – Recording artist and star of MTV’s Ridiculousness.
Sean Stone – Actor and Producer.
Ali Levine – Celebrity stylist and Reality TV star.
Dozie Mbonu – CEO Janerette’s Eco-Friendly Fungi.
Frank Knuckles – Musician/percussionist, formerly with The Roots.
Jessica Rossn- Actress, publicist, and host.
James Pratt – Actor, Auctioneer
Source :Hollywood Express
This Press Release was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.
More on your digital wall:
- Yolanda Meadowcroft, RN, CHPN, Registered Nurse – Certified Hospice and Palliative Nurse with Season
- News Buzz: PagSeguro Digital Ltd. (NYSE: PAGS)
- Sulbha Midha, DDS, General Dentist with Healthy Smiles Dental Care
- Ricardo A. Arevalo-Sosa, MD, a Family Physician with HealthTexas Medical Group – Leon Valley Clinic
- Timeshare Resale Advertiser BuyaTimeshare.com Celebrates 20 Years of Success