(Your digital wall Editorial):- New York City, Jul 16, 2019 (Issuewire.com) – Mary is a nurse who serves patients in Tampa, Florida. She also serves as a leadership advisor and educator.
Mary is a member of the American Nurses Association, the American Organization of Nurse Executives, the International Nurses Association, and the Charleston Organization of Nurse Executives. She is also on the Board of Visitors at Charleston Southern University and a board member of Trident Technical College.
More on your digital wall:
- Noel Torres Jr., MD, FAAP, a Pediatrician with Cudahy Medical Clinic
- Two Modders Are Taking The Campaign Of Devil May Cry 5 To The Next Level With A Co-Op Mode In It
- Charles Rizzo, MD, Orthopaedic Surgeon
- Jason Perlman, MD, a Pediatrician with Tribeca Pediatrics
- Tom Edmonds, MD, an Ophthalmologist with Tidewater Eye Centers
Mary earned her Associate of Applied Science in Nursing from Alfred State College – SUNY in 1985. She then went on to earn her Bachelor of Science in Health Sciences and Administration from SUNY Empire State College in 1992. Mary also holds a Master of Science in Education/Special Education from Mansfield University, a Master of Science in Education/Administration from the University of South Carolina, as well as a Master of Science in Nursing from Loyola University.
Mary has received several awards and honors throughout her line of work, including the National Nursing Award from the Sigma Tau Epsilon Society in 1988, Who’s Who in American Women in 1996, Who’s Who in American Education in 1997, Tenet Healthcare Corporation Healthcare Award: Circle of Excellence in 2002, and the International Nurse Association Award: Worldwide Leader in Healthcare and Florida Top Nurse in 2014. Additionally, Mary attributes her success to working with great administrators.
Nursing is a profession within the health care sector focused on the care of individuals, families, and communities so they may attain, maintain or recover optimal health and quality of life. Nurses, like Mary, work as part of a team of the professional and medical staff that includes doctors, social workers, and therapists. Typical duties of the job include assessing and planning nursing care requirements, providing pre- and postoperative care, monitoring and administering medication and intravenous infusions, writing records, and more.
Learn More about Mary Isabelle Brady:
Through her online profile, https://todaysnurse.org/network/index.php?do=/4143773/info/
Your Health Contact
Source :Mary Isabelle Brady, MSN
This Press Release was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.
More on your digital wall:
- Stephen Z. Fadem, MD, FASN, Nephrologist with Kidney Associates
- Bill Maddox Posts Near Record returns in Gold & WTI Crude
- Hal Stewart, DDS, FACD, a General – Cosmetic Dentist in Private Practice
- Lisa M. Randon, MD, a Pediatrician with Detroit Community Health Connection, Inc.
- Yolanda Meadowcroft, RN, CHPN, Registered Nurse – Certified Hospice and Palliative Nurse with Seasons Hospice – Palliative Care