(Your digital wall Editorial):- New York City, Jul 23, 2019 (Issuewire.com) – Dr Parsa is a board-certified general surgeon who is affiliated with Los Gatos Urgent Care in Los Gatos, California. Los Gatos Urgent Care provides quality urgent care for patients with conditions that require prompt medical attention.
In 1998, Dr Parsa earned his medical degree. Dr Parsa is a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons. The American College of Surgeons is dedicated to improving the care of the surgical patient and to safeguarding standards of care in an optimal and ethical practice environment. FACS after a surgeon’s name mean that the surgeon’s education and training, professional qualifications, surgical competence, and ethical conduct have passed a rigorous evaluation, and have been found to be consistent with the high standards established and demanded by the College.
More on your digital wall:
- Vernon L. Cowell Jr., MD, MPH, FACS, a General Surgeon with Legacy Medical Group – General Surgery
- Riveting New Book Provides Answers on a Mysterious Civilization Many Consider as Myth
- Enjoy Your Own Company But Think Twice Before ‘Eating Alone’
- Jin ‘Mystic’ Seong-Jun Will Once Again Appear In The League Of Legends Professional Season 2020 As Confirmed By Afreeca Freecs.
- Doorbusters Lock – Safe Offers 24 Hours Emergency Services To Clients In Las Vegas
General surgery is a surgical specialty that focuses on abdominal contents including oesophagus, stomach, small bowel, colon, liver, pancreas, gallbladder, appendix and bile ducts, and often the thyroid gland. A general surgeon, like Dr Parsa, performs a wide range of abdominal surgeries for many forms of intestinal and abdominal wall neoplasms, gallbladder disease, gastric and pancreatic disease. They follow the patient through critical care and surgical recovery all the way to outpatient care.
Learn More about Dr Sean Shahriar Parsa:
Through his findatopdoc profile, https://www.findatopdoc.com/doctor/82735693-Sean-Shahriar-Parsa-Surgeon
FindaTopDoc is a digital health information company that helps connect patients with local physicians and specialists who accept your insurance. Our goal is to help guide you on your journey towards optimal health by providing you with the know-how to make informed decisions for you and your family.
Your Health Contact
Source :Sean Shahriar Parsa, MD, FACS
This Press Release was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.
More on your digital wall:
- A Mysterious and Touching DogSpeak Story
- Native Texan’s Newly Released Book Teaches Kids the Essence of Self Worth and Service to Others
- Lovedeep K. Randhawa, DMD, BDS, General, Cosmetic – Family Dentist with Triton Dental
- Todd D. Francone, MD, Colorectal Surgeon with Massachusetts General Hospital / Newton-Wellesley
- Newly Released Dark Fiction Plots Death and Stirs Frightening Thrill