(Your digital wall Editorial):- New York City, Jul 26, 2019 (Issuewire.com) – Dr Burleson is a board-certified radiation oncologist who is currently serving patients at Cedar Lake Oncology Center in Biloxi, Mississippi. “Cancer treatment can be a confusing and overwhelming process, but at Cedar Lake Oncology Center, we use our combination of expertise and compassion to make our patients and their loved ones feel as comfortable as possible during this difficult time” as stated on the practice’s website. Cedar Lake Oncology Center is the only outpatient radiation oncology center in Biloxi. It is able to serve patients throughout the Mississippi Gulf Coast and surrounding areas in the comfort of their own community.
Dr Burleson graduated with his medical degree from the University of Oklahoma College of Medicine. He then went on to complete his residencies at The University of Oklahoma and The University of New Mexico before relocating to the Mississippi Gulf Coast.
More on your digital wall:
- Todd A. Besnoff, MD, a Cosmetic Surgeon with Ultimate Image Cosmetic Medical Center
- NutriCargo’s Holy Basil Powder Has Earned High Ratings By Reviewers
- This February, The Train Simulator ‘Railway Empire’ Is All Set To Enter Nintendo Switch Consoles
- Energetic Forthcoming Compositions of the Delightful Artist Hailey Livingston are Undoubtedly a Hit
- Sagar Dhamne, MD, a Pathologist
Dr Burleson is board-certified in radiation oncology by the American Board of Radiology (ABR). The ABR is an independent, not-for-profit organization and is one of 24 national medical specialty boards that make up the American Board of Medical Specialties (ABMS).
Radiation oncology is one of the three primary specialties, the other two being surgical and medical oncology, involved in the treatment of cancer. A radiation oncologist, like Dr. Burleson, is a specialist physician who uses ionizing radiation (such as megavoltage X-rays or radionuclides) in the treatment of cancer.
Dr Burleson is very passionate about what he does. He has proven this through multiple published studies of his research on ocular globe topography, multiple brain metastases treated with surgery and radiotherapy, as well as on Vivo isocenter doses in hip prosthesis patients.
Learn More about Dr William D. Burleson:
Through his findatopdoc profile, https://www.findatopdoc.com/doctor/1001175-William-Burleson-Radiation-Oncologist or through Cedar Lake Oncology Center, http://cedarlakeoncology.com/blog/2014/5/16/doctor-spotlight-dr-william-burleson
FindaTopDoc is a digital health information company that helps connect patients with local physicians and specialists who accept your insurance. Our goal is to help guide on your journey towards optimal health by providing you with the know-how to make informed decisions for you and your family.
Your Health Contact
Source :William D. Burleson, MD
This Press Release was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.
More on your digital wall:
- Deanna Wheeler has Fascinated the Listeners with her Infectious Performance in ‘Through the Fire’
- Isaiah Steward Skillfully Emerges with a Hit Track ‘Down For Me’ that Shows his Vocal Realness
- Patricia Souchon, MD, FACS, a General Surgeon with UNM Sandoval Regional Medical Center
- Hot Stock in the Spotlight: Prospect Capital Corporation (NASDAQ: PSEC)
- Healthcare Industry Pushes Manufacturing Industry into Recession