(Your digital wall Editorial):- New York City, Jul 30, 2019 (Issuewire.com) – Dr. Comer is a board-certified anatomic pathologist and the Medical Director of Pacific Diagnostic Laboratories (PDL) in Santa Barbara, California. Founded in 2007, PDL is a full-service laboratory established to provide the highest quality healthcare services to medical practitioners in Southern California. The team of professionals working at PDL is committed to providing the highest quality of laboratory services, as well as an unmatched level of customer care.
Dr. Comer is also affiliated with Goleta Valley Cottage Hospital, Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital, and Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital. Furthermore, he is affiliated with Mission Pathology Consultants, Inc. in Santa Barbara, which he joined in 2014.
More on your digital wall:
- Noel Torres Jr., MD, FAAP, a Pediatrician with Cudahy Medical Clinic
- Two Modders Are Taking The Campaign Of Devil May Cry 5 To The Next Level With A Co-Op Mode In It
- Charles Rizzo, MD, Orthopaedic Surgeon
- Jason Perlman, MD, a Pediatrician with Tribeca Pediatrics
- Tom Edmonds, MD, an Ophthalmologist with Tidewater Eye Centers
Most recently, Dr. Comer was the Medical Director of the Naval Medical Center in San Diego and the Medical Director of the Western Regional Naval Health Research Laboratory. Interestingly, this is the lab where the H1N1 influenza virus was first characterized.
Dr. Comer earned his medical degree from the University of California San Diego School of Medicine. He completed his internship and residency at Naval Medical Center San Diego, as well as his fellowship in molecular genetic pathology at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center.
Dr. Comer is board-certified in anatomic pathology & clinical pathology by the American Board of Pathology (ABPath). The mission of the ABPath, a member of the American Board of Medical Specialties, is to serve the public and advance the profession of pathology by setting certification standards and promoting lifelong competency of pathologists.
Dr. Comer is a member of the Association for Molecular Pathology and the American Statistical Association. Additionally, he is a Fellow of the College of American Pathologists.
Anatomic pathology is a medical specialty that is concerned with the diagnosis of disease based on the macroscopic, microscopic, biochemical, immunologic, and molecular examination of organs and tissues. Anatomical pathologists, like Dr. Comer, analyze samples of tissue and cells to aid in determining the diagnosis and cause of diseases.
Learn More about Dr. Stewart W. Comer:
Through his findatopdoc profile, https://www.findatopdoc.com/doctor/1546923-Stewart-Comer-Pathologist, through Pacific Diagnostic Laboratories, https://www.pdllabs.com/pathology/pathologists/comer/ or through Cottage Health, https://www.cottagehealth.org/find-a-doctor/profile/stewart-comer-santa-barbara-pathology/
FindaTopDoc is a digital health information company that helps connect patients with local physicians and specialists who accept your insurance. Our goal is to help guide on you your journey towards optimal health by providing you with the know how to make informed decisions for you and your family.
Your Health Contact
Source :Stewart W. Comer, MD, MA, FCAP
This Press Release was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.
More on your digital wall:
- Morgan Rosenthal, LPN, Licensed Practical Nurse with Carriage Court of Memphis
- Teen Mom Star Amber Portwood Pleads Guilty For Domestic Violence And Intimidation
- Europe’s Answer for Climate-Resilient Cities and Infrastructures
- Erectile Dysfunction Treatment Market to Surpass US$ 8.4 Billion | CAGR of 6.2% by 2027 – Says, CMI
- Good News for 90’s Kids as Classic Games: Aladdin and The lion King is Getting prepared to Release in Fall