(Your digital wall Editorial):- New York City, Jul 30, 2019 (Issuewire.com) – Dr. Comer is a board-certified anatomic pathologist and the Medical Director of Pacific Diagnostic Laboratories (PDL) in Santa Barbara, California. Founded in 2007, PDL is a full-service laboratory established to provide the highest quality healthcare services to medical practitioners in Southern California. The team of professionals working at PDL is committed to providing the highest quality of laboratory services, as well as an unmatched level of customer care.
Dr. Comer is also affiliated with Goleta Valley Cottage Hospital, Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital, and Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital. Furthermore, he is affiliated with Mission Pathology Consultants, Inc. in Santa Barbara, which he joined in 2014.
More on your digital wall:
- North Springs Resources Corp.(OTCMKTS: NSRS)- Corporate Update; Announcement
- Is Adele Suffering From An Eating Disorder As She Shocks Everyone With Her Shocking Weight Loss?
- Red Dead Redemption 2 Can be Reviewed by PC Gamers Only on One Platform but with Many User Drawbacks
- Elioneofone Seems to Break All the Preconceived Notion with FNfL “Field Nigga For Life”
- Forrest Beau Swann, MD, MS, an Ophthalmologist with Brazos Eye Surgery of Texas
Most recently, Dr. Comer was the Medical Director of the Naval Medical Center in San Diego and the Medical Director of the Western Regional Naval Health Research Laboratory. Interestingly, this is the lab where the H1N1 influenza virus was first characterized.
Dr. Comer earned his medical degree from the University of California San Diego School of Medicine. He completed his internship and residency at Naval Medical Center San Diego, as well as his fellowship in molecular genetic pathology at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center.
Dr. Comer is board-certified in anatomic pathology & clinical pathology by the American Board of Pathology (ABPath). The mission of the ABPath, a member of the American Board of Medical Specialties, is to serve the public and advance the profession of pathology by setting certification standards and promoting lifelong competency of pathologists.
Dr. Comer is a member of the Association for Molecular Pathology and the American Statistical Association. Additionally, he is a Fellow of the College of American Pathologists.
Anatomic pathology is a medical specialty that is concerned with the diagnosis of disease based on the macroscopic, microscopic, biochemical, immunologic, and molecular examination of organs and tissues. Anatomical pathologists, like Dr. Comer, analyze samples of tissue and cells to aid in determining the diagnosis and cause of diseases.
Learn More about Dr. Stewart W. Comer:
Through his findatopdoc profile, https://www.findatopdoc.com/doctor/1546923-Stewart-Comer-Pathologist, through Pacific Diagnostic Laboratories, https://www.pdllabs.com/pathology/pathologists/comer/ or through Cottage Health, https://www.cottagehealth.org/find-a-doctor/profile/stewart-comer-santa-barbara-pathology/
FindaTopDoc is a digital health information company that helps connect patients with local physicians and specialists who accept your insurance. Our goal is to help guide on you your journey towards optimal health by providing you with the know how to make informed decisions for you and your family.
Your Health Contact
Source :Stewart W. Comer, MD, MA, FCAP
This Press Release was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.
More on your digital wall:
- Lisa M. Randon, MD, a Pediatrician with Detroit Community Health Connection, Inc.
- Lower Decks, The Brand New Series From Rick And Morty Creator To Unveil On 2020
- Highly Regarded Dentist, Dr. Nazeli Tarjan, Serves Her Patients at Her Private Practice in Denver, C
- Newly Released Sensational Military Fiction Features World War II Warships
- US Thinking To Retaliate The Tech Tax Imposed By The French Government