(Your digital wall Editorial):- New York City, Aug 6, 2019 (Issuewire.com) – Dr Thaggard is a board-certified radiologist who is currently serving patients at Rush Imaging Center in Meridian, Mississippi. The Rush Imaging Center is equipped with modern and effective diagnostic imaging technology, thereby enabling the radiologists working there to diagnose illnesses and injuries quickly and efficiently. Radiologists at Rush can evaluate the human body from head to toe, with individual radiologists specializing in assessing specific kinds of images.
Dr Thaggard is also affiliated with Meridian Radiology Associates, which is a private clinical radiology practice including all areas of diagnostic radiology such as MRI, PET, CT scan, traditional X-ray, bone density (DEXA), ultrasound, and nuclear medicine. The practice also provides minimally invasive vascular and interventional radiology services. Additionally, he is also affiliated with Anderson Regional Medical Center, Anderson Regional Medical Center – South, Rush Foundation Hospital, and Tuscaloosa Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
More on your digital wall:
- Princess Love Norwood Reveals Bulky Body In Swimsuit And Apprises Ray J Regarding New Year Post Welcoming Epik, Their Son
- Tiny Harris Has Something Special For Her Fans On Valentine’s Day
- Maria Castello-Ramirez, MD, a Vascular Surgeon with Penn State Heart and Vascular Institute IO Silver Clinic
- Diane F. Lam, MD, an Anesthesiologist and Pain Management Specialist with NYU Langone Health
- North Springs Resources Corp.(OTCMKTS: NSRS)- Corporate Update; Announcement
Dr Thaggard attended the University of Mississippi School of Medicine where he earned his medical degree. He then went on to complete his residency in radiology at the University of Texas Southwestern in Dallas, Texas.
Dr Thaggard is board-certified in radiology by the American Board of Radiology (ABR). The ABR is an independent, not-for-profit organization and is one of 24 national medical specialty boards that make up the American Board of Medical Specialties (ABMS).
Radiology is a medical specialty that uses medical imaging to diagnose and treat diseases within the human body. Radiologists, like Dr Thaggard, are medical doctors who specialize in diagnosing and treating injuries and diseases using medical imaging procedures (exams/tests), including X-rays, computed tomography (CT), magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), nuclear medicine, positron emission tomography (PET), and ultrasound.
Learn More about Dr Michael S. Thaggard:
Through his findatopdoc profile, https://www.findatopdoc.com/doctor/43245-Michael-Thaggard-radiologist-Meridian-MS-39301,through Rush Imaging Center, https://www.rushhealthsystems.org/providers/physicians/michael-s-thaggard/ or through Meridian Radiology Associates, http://www.meridianimagingpa.com/crbst_14.html
FindaTopDoc is a digital health information company that helps connect patients with local physicians and specialists who accept your insurance. Our goal is to help guide you on your journey towards optimal health by providing you with the know-how to make informed decisions for you and your family.
Your Health Contact
This Press Release was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.
More on your digital wall:
- PassionpreneurPublishing Announces the Global Release of THIS IS WHAT TICKLES ME by Khaled M. Ismail
- Global Women’s Health Therapeutics Market Size Worth USD 78.5 Billion by 2026 – AXIOM MRC
- Website Agrees to Block Police Officers’ Home Zip Codes
- Shana Fleming, MSN, NP-C, a Nurse Practitioner with Conviva Care Center Stuart
- New Book Promotes Better Comprehension of Property Management Systems