(Your digital wall Editorial):- New York City, Aug 9, 2019 (Issuewire.com) – Dr. Schlagel is a neurologist who is currently serving patients at Dixie Regional Medical Center, which is a 245-bed hospital that provides high-quality care to citizens in northwestern Arizona, southeastern Nevada, and southern Utah. It is fully accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations and is a service of Intermountain Healthcare, which is a nonprofit health care system serving the Intermountain West.
Dr. Schlagel earned her medical degree from Northwestern University Medical School in Chicago, Illinois in 1989. She then went on to complete her residency in neurology at the University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics in Iowa City, Iowa in 1993. She also completed her fellowship in neuroimmunology at the University of Alabama School of Medicine in Birmingham, Alabama in 1996.
More on your digital wall:
- Balloon Catheters Market Size, Share, Trend | At 5.3 % CAGR Industry Growing, latest trend, Analysis By 2027
- New Book Promotes Better Comprehension of Property Management Systems
- Michael Andrews, MD, an Anesthesiologist with DMC Harper University Hospital
- Saud Alkabbaa, MD, a Plastic Surgeon with the Jewish Hospital
- Megha Mendiratta, MD, a Family Practitioner with Comprehensive Primary Care
Dr. Schlagel is a member of the American Academy of Neurology, which is a professional society representing over 36,000 neurologists and neuroscientists. It is dedicated to promoting the highest quality patient-centered neurologic care and enhancing member career satisfaction. Dr. Schlagel attributes her success to being one of the very few neurologists who use imaging.
Neurology is a branch of medicine dealing with disorders of the nervous system. Neurologists are licensed medical specialists who diagnose and treat disorders that affect the brain, spinal cord, nerves, and muscles of patients. They examine a patient’s mental and physical status, conduct medical tests and scans, as well as evaluate the results to diagnose and treat the patient.
Learn More about Dr. Laura Schlagel:
Through her findatopdoc profile, https://www.findatopdoc.com/doctor/3130102-Laura-Schlagel-Neurologist or through Dixie Regional Medical Center, https://intermountainhealthcare.org/find-a-doctor/s/schlagel-laura-j/
FindaTopDoc is a digital health information company that helps connect patients with local physicians and specialists who accept your insurance. Our goal is to help guide you on you your journey towards optimal health by providing you with the know how to make informed decisions for you and your family.
Your Health Contact
Source :Laura Schlagel, MD
This Press Release was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.
More on your digital wall:
- Improvement In Sales For Q3 Expected By Asus As Q2 Results Are Promising
- David M. Pinter, MD, Pediatrician with Jamaica Hospital Medical Center
- Shashi S. Bellur, MD, FACC, an Interventional Cardiologist with The Heart – Vascular Specialists
- Kendall Jenner is under the Radar for Sporting Cornrows and Fans are Furious with Her Styling Choices
- The Lucky Ones, a Life-Affirming Social and Video Platform Launches as a Digital Destination to Cele