What would you do if you were caught in a situation you seem to can’t get away from?
(YourDigitalWall Editorial):- Pittsburg, Sep 11, 2019 (Issuewire.com) – Finding the Clouds and a Life is the thrilling new book by author Carl M. Robinson, where he leaves readers with the desire to know more about his story.
More on your digital wall:
- Maria Castello-Ramirez, MD, a Vascular Surgeon with Penn State Heart and Vascular Institute IO Silver Clinic
- Diane F. Lam, MD, an Anesthesiologist and Pain Management Specialist with NYU Langone Health
- North Springs Resources Corp.(OTCMKTS: NSRS)- Corporate Update; Announcement
- Is Adele Suffering From An Eating Disorder As She Shocks Everyone With Her Shocking Weight Loss?
- Red Dead Redemption 2 Can be Reviewed by PC Gamers Only on One Platform but with Many User Drawbacks
In the book, author Robinson relates one of his bold life experiences like the last mission for Operation Castle as well as a GCA landing, which was a kind of practice at the end of every flight.
Part of his recollection was when the explosion went off in a tremendous storm. The leaders of the Air Force Section decided to use a B-36 with radar to guide the sampler planes to the nuclear cloud. After several directed flights of no success, the F-84 fighter planes were getting low on fuel. The B-36 finally topped out of the storm and directed the F-84’s to collect the samples.
Carl’s work will be exhibited at the Manila International Book Fair to be held at the SMX Convention Center Manila, Mall of Asia in Pasay City, Philippines this coming Sept. 11- 15, 2019 from 10am-8pm at the Authors Press booth no. 2-35. To get the latest update on authors, like and follow Authors Press on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
Finding the Clouds and a Life
Written by Carl M. Robinson
E-book | $9.99
Paperback | $17.95
Hardcover | $29.95
About Authors Press
Authors Press is an online publishing company and book reseller catering to the needs of both experienced and aspiring authors as well as readers. They offer the best publishing solutions for full-time and independent authors. The company’s team of proofreaders, editors, designers, and publishing professionals are committed to fulfilling industry standards for their client’s work to be published, marketed, and sold.
More information about the author and the event are available at www.authorspress.com.
1321 Buchanan Rd. Pittsburg, CA 94565 USA
Source :Authors Press
This Press Release was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.
More on your digital wall:
- Get to know Orthopedic Surgeon Dr. Rishi R. Gupta, who serves patients in Frederick, Maryland
- Raymond S. Dimetrosky, D.Ed, Licensed Psychologist with his Private Practice
- Rachelina P. Kvietkus, MD, an Internist with The South Bend Clinic
- Jason Perlman, MD, a Pediatrician with Tribeca Pediatrics
- Shrenna Clifton, DDS, a Dentist with Smiles Cosmetic Dentistry