It is impossible not to lose yourself in the author’s poems that are inspired by God’s unwavering love
(YourDigitalWall Editorial):- Pittsburg, Sep 11, 2019 (Issuewire.com) – Author Lillie Mae Hipps Dickerson announces the nationwide release of her new book, Satan Don’t Block My Way, where she shares her writing for the Lord’s people who need a word from the Lord to be blessed in his love.
More on your digital wall:
- For Nintendo Switch In Puzzle Game Tamashii the terrifying place is the Soul
- Jay R. Goldstein, MD, Aesthetic Medicine Practitioner with PRP Hair Loss Treatment Center
- Get to know Facial, Plastic, and Reconstructive Surgeon Dr. Manoj T. Abraham
- The New Crafting System in Star Wars The Old Republic is a Complete Mess with Players Already Demanding Fix and Repair
- Madhu Nadimpalli, DDS, MPA, a General – Cosmetic Dentist with Healthy Dental
The book is an inspiring collection of poems Dickerson wrote to inspire people to live their lives through the eyes of their life in God. Dickerson is the second of nine children. At nine months old, she had polio. At the age of three, the doctor gave her only a fifty-fifty chance to live. But the Lord went through and blessed her to be the person she is today–a writer of strong faith with big love to give.
Lillie Mae’s work will be exhibited at the Manila International Book Fair to be held at the SMX Convention Center Manila, Mall of Asia in Pasay City, Philippines this coming Sept. 11-15, 2019 from 10am-8pm at the Authors Press booth no. 2-35. To get the latest update on authors, like and follow Authors Press on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
Satan Don’t Block My Way
Written by Lillie Mae Dickerson
Paperback | $9.99
About Authors Press
Authors Press is an online publishing company and book reseller catering to the needs of both experienced and aspiring authors as well as readers. They offer the best publishing solutions for full-time and independent authors. The company’s team of proofreaders, editors, designers, and publishing professionals are committed to fulfilling industry standards for their client’s work to be published, marketed, and sold.
More information about the author and the event are available at www.authorspress.com
1321 Buchanan Rd. Pittsburg, CA 94565 USA
Source :Authors Press
This Press Release was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.
More on your digital wall:
- William D. Burleson, MD, a Radiation Oncologist with Cedar Lake Oncology Center
- Matthew L. German, MD, an Infectious Disease Specialist with St. Luke’s Hospital
- Vivian V. McGee, BSN, RN, GMHS Registered Nurse with Frontier Behavioral Health
- Yolanda Meadowcroft, RN, CHPN, Registered Nurse – Certified Hospice and Palliative Nurse with Season
- New Book Helps Readers Maintain Physically and Mentally Stable Lives