Author motivates families to help loved ones with this alternative healing
(YourDigitalWall Editorial):- Pittsburg, Sep 11, 2019 (Issuewire.com) – Nancy Lynne Harris’ Invasion Revealed: Healing Alcoholism, Mental Illness and Drug Addiction is a guidebook that offers alternative medicine for some of the most chronic diseases that affect hundreds of people worldwide. The author believes that neglect of one’s self is the main cause of this predicament.
More on your digital wall:
- Mitch Mally, DC, a Chiropractor with Tri-Med Chiropractic Health – Wellness Center
- Gundong Lee, DDS, a General – Cosmetic Dentist with Bell Dental Care / Towngate Family Dental – Orth
- Young J. Kim, MD, PhD, an Otolaryngologist with Vanderbilt University Medical Center
- Pat Mercer-Deadman, RN ENC(C), Registered Nurse with Grey Nuns Community Hospital
- Wooqer and Sirqul Forge Partnership to improve In-store Customer Experience
She criticizes the use of another drug to heal especially when one has a drug problem. Harris speaks about self-love and taking control of one’s own thoughts to get rid of this spiritual invasion causing the sickness.
“A summation of her teaching is that thinking ‘I love myself’ is the best medicine you can ever take. Consisting of only 49 pages, Harris’ book may be too short to completely articulate a compelling message and provide a methodology sufficient to heal addiction, but it can be a starting place for the determined few,” says The US Review of Books.
Nancy’s work will be exhibited at the Manila International Book Fair to be held at the SMX Convention Center Manila, Mall of Asia in Pasay City, Philippines, this coming Sept. 11-15, 2019 from 10am-8pm at the Authors Press booth no. 2-35. To get the latest update on authors, like and follow Authors Press on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
Invasion Revealed: Healing Alcoholism, Mental Illness, and Drug Addiction
Written by Nancy Lynne Harris
Paperback | $ 9.95
E-book | $ 3.99
About Authors Press
Authors Press is an online publishing company and book reseller catering to the needs of both experienced and aspiring authors as well as readers. They offer the best publishing solutions for full-time and independent authors. The company’s team of proofreaders, editors, designers, and publishing professionals are committed to achieving industry standards for their client’s work to be published, marketed, and sold.
More information about the author and the event are available at www.authorspress.com.
1321 Buchanan Rd. Pittsburg, CA 94565 USA
Source :Authors Press
This Press Release was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.
More on your digital wall:
- Mac Andrew Bowman, MD, FACC, Cardiologist with University Health Care System
- Get to know Obstetrician-Gynecologist Dr. Emily Francesca Gubert, who serves patients in East Islip
- Actress Kaley Cuoco Finally Puts Light on Why She and Her Husband Karl Cook Live Separately Even After a Year of Marriage
- Philip Pascucci, DDS, Dentist with Manahawkin Family Dental
- Sean Shahriar Parsa, MD, FACS, a General Surgeon with Los Gatos Urgent Care