Get to know Celestine Jain-Ofoma, MD who serves patients in Hutchinson, Kansas.
(YourDigitalWall Editorial):- New York City, Oct 7, 2019 (Issuewire.com) – Accomplished and admired internist Dr. Celestine Jain-Ofoma is currently affiliated with several healthcare facilities including Hutchinson Regional Medical Center and the University of Kansas Health System.
More on your digital wall:
- NutriCargo’s Holy Basil Powder Has Earned High Ratings By Reviewers
- This February, The Train Simulator ‘Railway Empire’ Is All Set To Enter Nintendo Switch Consoles
- Energetic Forthcoming Compositions of the Delightful Artist Hailey Livingston are Undoubtedly a Hit
- Sagar Dhamne, MD, a Pathologist
- Mobile Sports Game Boxing Star’s ‘Fight Club Battle’ Beta Update
In regards to her education, she earned her medical degree from the University of the Philippines College of Medicine. She performed her residency at the University of Rochester, Rochester General Hospital. Additionally, Dr. Jain-Ofoma is licensed by Allopathic & Osteopathic Physicians in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
As an internist, Dr. Jain-Ofoma, treats adults for a wide variety of acute and chronic symptoms and conditions – from routine matters such as the common cold or fatigue to more in-depth care for chronic diseases such as diabetes or cardiovascular disease, infectious diseases and many others. In emergency medicine, Dr. Jain-Ofoma specializes in the care of illnesses or injuries requiring immediate medical attention.
Dr. Jain-Ofoma is board certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine. ABIM is a physician-led, non-profit, independent evaluation organization driven by doctors who want to achieve higher standards for better care in a rapidly changing world. To stay up to date in her field, she is a member of the American College of Physicians and the American Medical Association. She has received certification in EHR from Practice Fusion, Inc. To cater to her multi-ethnic patients, she speaks multiple languages, including Filipino.
Learn More About Dr. Celestine Jain-Ofarma:
Through her Findatopdoc Profile, https://www.findatopdoc.com/doctor/805625-Celestine-Jain-Ofoma-Internist or through Hutchinson Regional Healthcare System, https://www.hutchregional.com/doctor/celestine-jain-ofoma-md
FindaTopDoc is a digital health information company that helps connect patients with local physicians and specialists who accept your insurance. Our goal is to help guide you on your journey towards optimal health by providing you with the know-how to make informed decisions for you and your family.
Your Health Contact
Source :Celestine Jain-Ofoma, MD
This Press Release was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.
More on your digital wall:
- Stephanie M. Simonson, MD, a Radiologist with Cambria Somerset Radiology
- Peggy Brown Hutson, MD, a Psychiatrist with her Private Practice
- Active Stock’s Momentum: Iteris (NASDAQ: ITI)
- With 12 Overall Winners, Steam Finally Announces The Best Of 2019 Early Access Grades
- Jay Mermelstein, DPM, DABMP, a Podiatrist in Private Practice