Market Industry named CMI has Recently Added Research Reports on “Erectile Dysfunction Treatment Market Report 2027” Which Gives in-depth Analysis of Regional data with Size and Share of Top Key Players Across the Globe.
(YourDigitalWall Editorial):- Seattle, Nov 12, 2019 (Issuewire.com) – The global erectile dysfunction treatment market, by Product (Viagra (Sildenafil citrate), Cialis(Tadalafil), Stendra/Sperda, Levitra/Staxyn, Zydena (Udenafil), and Vitaros (Alprostadil Cream)), by Distribution Channel (Hospital Pharmacies, Online Pharmacies, and Retail Pharmacies), and by Region (North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Africa) was valued at US$ 4,946.2 million in 2018, and is expected to exhibit at a CAGR of 6.2% over the forecast period (2019-2027), as highlighted in a new report published by Coherent Market Insights.
More on your digital wall:
- Vernon L. Cowell Jr., MD, MPH, FACS, a General Surgeon with Legacy Medical Group – General Surgery
- Riveting New Book Provides Answers on a Mysterious Civilization Many Consider as Myth
- Enjoy Your Own Company But Think Twice Before ‘Eating Alone’
- Jin ‘Mystic’ Seong-Jun Will Once Again Appear In The League Of Legends Professional Season 2020 As Confirmed By Afreeca Freecs.
- Doorbusters Lock – Safe Offers 24 Hours Emergency Services To Clients In Las Vegas
Frequent product launches and product approvals are expected to drive the global erectile dysfunction treatment market growth over the forecast period
Increasing demand for medication to treat erectile dysfunction has led to an increase in product launches by market players, which is expected to drive global erectile dysfunction treatment market growth over the forecast period. For instance, in September 2019, Lupin Limited launched Sildenafil tablets, USP of 25 mg, 50 mg, and 100 mg, a generic version of Pfizer Inc.’s Viagra tablets.
Have a look on Demo Version: https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/request-sample/200
Manufacturers are focused on receiving regulatory approvals for their products. For instance, in March 2019, Alembic Pharmaceuticals received the U.S. Food and Drug Administrational (FDA) approval for Tadalafil tablets that are used in treatment of erectile dysfunction.
Moreover, in December 2017, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., launched generic version of Viagra (sildenafil citrate) tablets in the U.S., this sildenafil tablets is an affordable generic treatment option for erectile dysfunction.
Furthermore, in June 2018, Camber Pharmaceuticals launched generic version of Viagra (sildenafil tablets) indicated for the treatment of erectile dysfunction. Camber Pharmaceuticals generic Viagra are available in 25, 50, and 100 mg dosage strengths.
Browse 33 Market Data, Tables, and 26 Figures spread through 171 Pages and in-depth TOC on The Global Erectile Dysfunction Treatment Market, by Product (Viagra (Sildenafil citrate), Cialis(Tadalafil), Stendra/Sperda, Levitra/Staxyn, Zydena (Udenafil), and Vitaros (Alprostadil Cream), by Distribution Channel (Hospital Pharmacies, Online Pharmacies, and Retail Pharmacies), and by Region (North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Africa) – Global Forecast to 2027
To know the latest trends and insights prevalent in the global erectile dysfunction treatment market Press Release, click the link below:
To overcome the barrier in treatment of ED and hesitation among people to discuss about erectile dysfunction, companies are focusing on providing platform for easy availability of the required medicines for people suffering from ED. For instance, in October 2017, Roman (a digital health clinic for men) launched cloud-based pharmacy in California, New York, Florida, and Pennsylvania, especially for people suffering from erectile dysfunction.
- The global erectile dysfunction treatment market is expected to exhibit a CAGR of 6.2% during the forecast period (2019-2027), owing to increasing product launch, approval and acquisitions.
- Among region, North America is expected to hold dominant position in global erectile dysfunction treatment market over the forecast period, owing to presence of major key players such as Pfizer Inc, Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc, and others
- Increasing Prevalence of erectile dysfunction has increased the demand of erectile dysfunction drugs such as Viagra, Cialis and others.
- Some of the major players involved in global erectile dysfunction treatment market include Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc, Cipla Ltd, Aurobindo Pharma Ltd, Eli Lily & Co, Novartis International AG, Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd, Pfizer Inc, Bayer Pharma AG, Dr. Reddys Laboratories Ltd, and Dong-A Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Global Erectile Dysfunction Treatment Market, By Product:
- Viagra (Sildenafil citrate)
- Cialis (Tadalafil)
- Zydena (Udenafil)
- Vitaros (Alprostadil Cream)
- Global Erectile Dysfunction Treatment Market, By Distribution Channel:
- Hospital Pharmacies
- Online Pharmacies
- Retail Pharmacies
- Global Erectile Dysfunction Treatment Market, By Region:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
- Company Profiles
Purchase a copy of Erectile Dysfunction Treatment Market Report: https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/buy-now/200
About Coherent Market Insights:
Coherent Market Insights is a prominent market research and consulting firm offering action-ready syndicated research reports, custom market analysis, consulting services, and competitive analysis through various recommendations related to emerging market trends, technologies, and potential absolute dollar opportunity.
Coherent Market Insights
1001 4th Ave, #3200
This Press Release was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.
More on your digital wall:
- Lovedeep K. Randhawa, DMD, BDS, General, Cosmetic – Family Dentist with Triton Dental
- Kendall Jenner Was Spotted With Her New Hot Date At Bieber’s Wedding
- Maria Martin RN, BSN, Registered Nurse
- Armando Wiscovitch-Velez, MD, an Internist with Hospital Metropolitano Dr. Pila
- Melissa Susan North, Physical Therapist