Husband gets diagnosed with rare neurological condition
(YourDigitalWall Editorial):- Pittsburg, Nov 22, 2019 (Issuewire.com) – Phyllis Wilkins-Nims chronicles the love story she shared with her husband, Carlton, which spans fifty-eight years, in Two Lives Put on Hold. With her daughter Sandra as her co-author, she details how they both fell in love at first sight, got married, started a family, and faced unforeseen trials head-on–trials that would rock their union to the core.
More on your digital wall:
- Timeshare Resale Advertiser BuyaTimeshare.com Celebrates 20 Years of Success
- Miami Entertainment Executive Matt “Money Matt” Herman Launches Partnership with LA V Nightclub
- The astonishing tracks of Jayoh have been liked by many people with a huge number
- US Residents are raving about Myonlinecert.com – Offering Online CCW Training
- James Chelnis, MD, a Cosmetic Facial Surgeon with Manhattan Oculoplastics
True to their wedding vows, Phyllis stood by her husband’s side in sickness and in health. Even after Carlton was diagnosed with Guillain-Barré syndrome, a disease that causes rapid-onset muscle weakness, their devotion to each other remained unwavering, finding strength in their love for each other and in their faith in God. With this book, she hopes to inspire others in finding peace in God despite insurmountable odds and to hold on to the promise of true love.
Phyllis’s work will be exhibited at the Miami Book Fair Street Fair weekend, to be held at Miami Dade College (Wolfson Campus) in downtown Miami this coming November 22-24 at the Authors Press booth. To get the latest update on authors, like and follow Authors Press on Facebook and Twitter.
Written by Phyllis Wilkins-Nims
Ebook | $9.99
Paperback | $24.99
Book copies are available at Authors Press, Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and other online book retailers.
About Authors Press
Authors Press is an online publishing company and book reseller catering to the needs of both experienced and aspiring authors as well as readers. They offer the best publishing solutions for full-time and independent authors. The company’s team of proofreaders, editors, designers, and publishing professionals are committed to fulfilling industry standards for their client’s work to be published, marketed, and sold.
More information about the author and the event are available at www.authorspress.com.
1321 Buchanan Rd, Pittsburg, CA 94565, USA
Source :Authors Press
This Press Release was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.
More on your digital wall:
- Rev. James N. Watzke, PhD, a Clinical Psychologist in Private Practice
- Physician Publishes Collection of Favorite Jokes
- Parties Across the Globe are Reverberating with the Tunes of the Latest Track ‘Mind Games’ by Chris Espo
- The Deep and Touching Lyrics of the Recently Released Song ‘D.I.E’ by the artist DT 702 is Trending on YouTube
- 3 Bandz’s Latest EP ‘TheHoodCelebrity’ is a Contemporary Rap and Hip Hop Brilliance Come True