Get to know Psychologist Dr. James O. Henman, who serves patients in Modesto, California.
(YourDigitalWall Editorial):- New York City, Dec 1, 2019 (Issuewire.com) – Dr. Henman is a psychologist who, over the past 30 years, has had the opportunity to help countless individuals learn to successfully deal with problems that have robbed them of quality living. At his private practice – Psychological Associates – in Modesto, California, he counsels and educates in the areas of self-esteem, addiction, dysfunctional relationship, depression, and anxiety. He provides a safe environment for learning and growing, thereby helping clients develop their own inner coach to help approach the challenges of daily life in a way that maximizes their healthy power for change.
More on your digital wall:
- Vernon L. Cowell Jr., MD, MPH, FACS, a General Surgeon with Legacy Medical Group – General Surgery
- Riveting New Book Provides Answers on a Mysterious Civilization Many Consider as Myth
- Enjoy Your Own Company But Think Twice Before ‘Eating Alone’
- Jin ‘Mystic’ Seong-Jun Will Once Again Appear In The League Of Legends Professional Season 2020 As Confirmed By Afreeca Freecs.
- Doorbusters Lock – Safe Offers 24 Hours Emergency Services To Clients In Las Vegas
He began his professional career working in Head Start and Migrant Education preschool programs in central California in 1968. He earned his Doctor of Philosophy degree from the California School of Professional Psychology – Fresno campus in 1978, after which he went on to receive his California license in Psychology in 1980.
In 1985, Dr. Henman developed cognitive/perceptual reconstruction as an integrated coaching approach to the treatment of adult children of dysfunction. With the help of a steering committee of recovering individuals, he wrote “Changing Attitudes in Recovery – A Handbook On Esteem” in 1990 and founded free C.A.I.R. Self-Help groups that same year to support the growth of healthy esteem.
Years later, in 1997 and in conjunction with Urban Care Ministries, he helped to form CAIRing Grace Groups, which are Christ-centered support groups that combine Scripture and cognitive/perceptual reconstruction tools from the “C.A.I.R. Handbook” to form a safe place to experience God’s Grace in recovery.
Among his many achievements, he published a second book – “Who’s Really Driving Your Bus?” in 2003. He is also a member of the American Psychological Association and the California Psychological Association.
Psychology is the science of behavior and mind. It includes the study of conscious and unconscious phenomena, as well as feeling and thought. Psychologists assess, diagnose, and treat the psychological problems and behavioral dysfunctions resulting from, or related to physical and mental health. In addition, they play a major role in the promotion of healthy behavior, preventing diseases and improving patients’ quality of life.
Learn More about Dr. James O. Henman:
Through his findatopdoc profile, https://www.findatopdoc.com/doctor/3070755-James-Henman-Psychologist-Modesto-CA-95354 or through Psychological Associates, http://www.cairforyou.com/contact.htm
FindaTopDoc is a digital health information company that helps connect patients with local physicians and specialists who accept your insurance. Our goal is to help guide you on your journey towards optimal health by providing you with the know-how to make informed decisions for you and your family.
Your Health Contact
Source :James O. Henman, PhD
This Press Release was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.
More on your digital wall:
- Kay Bishop, MD, a Dermatologist with Dermatology of Eastern Idaho
- Laura Schlagel, MD, a Neurologist with Dixie Regional Medical Center
- Tom Edmonds, MD, an Ophthalmologist with Tidewater Eye Centers
- Peter G. Kansas, MD, FACS, Ophthalmologist with Kansas Eye Surgery Associates, P.C.
- Chad M. McKenzie, DO, a Vascular Surgeon with Bon Secours Vein and Vascular Specialists