Get to know Neurologist Dr. Banafsheh Yafeh, who serves patients in California.
(YourDigitalWall Editorial):- New York City, Dec 18, 2019 (Issuewire.com) – With a particular interest in the treatment of stroke, Dr. Yafeh is a board-certified neurologist who practices at NeuroMedical Group with locations in Long Beach and Fountain Valley, California.
More on your digital wall:
- Timeshare Resale Advertiser BuyaTimeshare.com Celebrates 20 Years of Success
- Miami Entertainment Executive Matt “Money Matt” Herman Launches Partnership with LA V Nightclub
- The astonishing tracks of Jayoh have been liked by many people with a huge number
- US Residents are raving about Myonlinecert.com – Offering Online CCW Training
- James Chelnis, MD, a Cosmetic Facial Surgeon with Manhattan Oculoplastics
In affiliation with St. Mary Medical Center, Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center, and Long Beach Memorial Medical Center, NeuroMedical Group is a team of highly qualified neurologists specializing in treating conditions of the spine, brain, and peripheral nervous system. Their mission is to provide exceptional service without exception. They are all committed to every patient and family member with respect, warmth, and compassion.
After earning her Bachelor of Science degree in Physiological Sciences with a minor in Near Eastern Languages and Cultures at the University of California, Los Angeles in 1998, Dr. Yafeh went on to obtain her medical degree from the Keck School of Medicine of the University of Southern California in Los Angeles, California in 2003. She completed her internship in internal medicine at the Olive View-UCLA Medical Center in Los Angeles, followed by her residency in neurology at the Barrow Neurological Institute in Phoenix, Arizona in 2009. The following year, she completed her fellowship in vascular neurology at Northwestern University in Evanston, Illinois.
Shortly after, the doctor became board-certified in both neurology and vascular neurology by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology, a not-for-profit corporation dedicated to promoting high-quality patient care for the public through the initial and continuing certification of psychiatrists and neurologists.
Neurology is a branch of medicine dealing with disorders of the nervous system. It deals with the diagnosis and treatment of all categories of conditions and disease involving the central and peripheral nervous systems, including their coverings, blood vessels, and all effector tissue, such as muscle. Neurologists are medical specialists who diagnose and treat disorders that affect the brain, spinal cord, nerves, and muscles of patients. They examine a patient’s mental and physical status, conduct medical tests and scans, and evaluate the results to diagnose and treat the patient.
Learn more about Dr. Banafsheh Yafeh:
Through her findatopdoc profile, https://www.findatopdoc.com/doctor/2678735-Banafsheh-Yafeh-Neurologist or through NeuroMedical Group, http://neurologymedicalgroup.com/banafsheh_yafeh.php
FindaTopDoc is a digital health information company that helps connect patients with local physicians and specialists who accept your insurance. Our goal is to help guide you on your journey towards optimal health by providing you with the know-how to make informed decisions for you and your family.
Your Health Contact
Source :Banafsheh Yafeh, MD
This Press Release was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.
More on your digital wall:
- Gundong Lee, DDS, a General – Cosmetic Dentist with Bell Dental Care / Towngate Family Dental – Orth
- Former Christian Sect Member Shares Compelling Story of Leaving
- Church Elder’s New Book Delves Into Deeper Understanding for Stronger Relationship with Christ
- Guillaume Lepine, DMD, FIDIA, a General – Cosmetic Dentist with 508-Dentist / AestheticA
- Electricity Shutdown In Sweltering New York For Multiple Days