The charity that funds itself through the sale of luxury bath items has exploded
More on Yourdigitalwall:
- The Tracks of Lamborghini Ace will Surely Make You Groove
- Prolific Author H.L. Dowless Is Depicting Ancient America with His Latest Paperback Version ‘Southbound To Angel Island’
- Russian Author Ekaterina Netchitailova’s ‘Elena: A Love Story for Humankind’ is Showing a Different Side of Life
- The Modern and Soothing Lyrics from the Track ‘High Feelings’ by Har’Monique Will Surely Make You Groove
- SIR COG is Spreading his Charm with Outstanding Soundscape and Gaining Popularity
(YourDigitalWall Editorial):- Boston, Jan 13, 2021 (Issuewire.com) – Mom Bomb, the consumer-facing arm of a luxury bath and body company created to fund a 501c3 charity that helps mothers, is excited to announce that Gina DiStefano will lead the organizations through the next stages of growth.
Founded in 2017, with 100% of profits used to sustain its sister charity, MomBomb.org, Mom Bomb has seen explosive growth both with its core products and its Amazon brand, Squeaky.
Ms. DiStefano is joining Mom Bomb to scale the company and fortify its founding principle, that 100% of profits help mothers in need. With her leadership, the growing organization will help even more mothers in 2021 and beyond.
DiStefano comes from the executive consulting industry and has owned her own consultancy company for over ten years. Her experience dealing with large national brands, such as Taco Bell, will lend itself to the extensive growth that Mom Bomb has experienced since its inception.
All too well, DiStefano identifies with the mothers that Mom Bomb helps through its grant offerings.
“As a single working mother, I embody the type of woman Mom Bomb supports. I have been through many ups and downs as a single mother, and have often had to rely on the support from other women. It’s with that lens that I intend to grow our impact.”
Distefano joins the founding team of 4 mothers who have brought the company to this critical growth point. Her strong leadership will allow the company to thrive in response to the consumer and retailer demand for working with cause-based companies.
For more information or to support the cause; visit www.BuyBombsHelpMoms.com or www.MomBomb.org
Mom Bomb Giving Organization
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.