“There is No Such Thing as Colic,” is the first book of its kind to take on colic and prove scientifically, in a fun, easy-to read format, that colic is an unfounded myth based on out-of-date and dangerous medical misinformation.
More on Yourdigitalwall:
- Roseann Bermudez Locano fills your heart with joy and optimism with her latest book, ‘Beyond Words’
- Get up and dance with ‘On God’ an extremely intriguing hip-hop track by Ronney Crocs featuring MB Jay
- The Music Performance of the Ujig, Especially In the Composition ‘Phojoinen’ Is Highly Aesthetic
- The EDM Artist DJ Zman is Unstoppable in Delivering Some of the Expressive Songs of the Genre
- Create a Shield of Confidence with Shantel Lou’s Latest Uplifting Book ‘The Art Of Being Unbothered: How To Wear An Armor Of Confidence Against Negativity’
(YourDigitalWall Editorial):- Edmond, Oklahoma Feb 4, 2021 (Issuewire.com) – THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS COLIC
Coronavirus Anxiety plagues 72% of new moms.* Add a fussy/colicky baby to that and you have a recipe for a major maternal meltdown, infant overfeeding which leads to childhood obesity, the precursor to adult obesity, and a vicious cycle of family stress.
2/3/21 – Oklahoma City, Oklahoma – The new book, THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS COLIC, is the first of its kind to take on colic and prove scientifically, in a fun, easy-to-read format, that colic is an unfounded myth based on out-of-date and dangerous medical misinformation.
THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS COLIC by Mark Gettleman, M.D., F.A.A.P, is now available in Kindle and paperback at parentingpearlsbooks.com. and Amazon.
In the book, Dr. Gettleman reveals his revolutionary infant feeding program that has a proven record of success for over 25 years. Dr. Gettleman’s simple plan:
- Eliminates “colic.”
- Avoids childhood and later adult obesity.
- Creates life-long, healthy metabolic set points.
- Soothes infant and parent feeding anxiety.
1 in 5 children in the United States currently suffers from obesity.** This number has more than tripled in the last 30 years. “The misconceptions around limitless breastfeeding, the misunderstanding of infant rooting reflex, and the mythologies surrounding bonding and attachment parenting have led parents terribly astray,” asserts Dr. Gettleman.
The scientific evidence is indisputable. Overfeeding infants in the first few weeks and months of life is directly responsible for childhood and later adult obesity, diabetes, heart disease, stroke, and certain cancers plaguing Americans today.
Dr. Gettleman uses humor and warmth to make hard science easy to understand. His bold, outspoken personality combined with his passion for evidence-based medicine has enabled him to set the colic record straight while offering parents a guidebook to raising happy, healthy, successful kids.
Dr. Gettleman is an engaging charismatic speaker, host, and media personality. He is available for radio, television, and virtual interviews, lectures, and live events. For more information, visit parentingpearlsbooks.com or contact Debra Rich at [email protected] or p) 602.620.3075.
*Margie H. Davenport et al, Moms Are Not OK: Covid-19 and Maternal Mental Health Frontiers in University of Alberta Global Women’s Health (2020)
**CDC Childhood Obesity Facts 2015 – 2016
Parenting Pearls Books: Debra Rich
15913 Foxtail Trail