(YourDigitalWall Editorial):- Gurgaon, Haryana Mar 5, 2021 (Issuewire.com) – In the past two years, India has seen a surge in solo women travelers, with an increase in the trend every year. Technology has gone a long way in adding to the motivation of the travellers with innovations in the travel ecosystem such as Online Travel Agencies (OTAs), safe and reliable budget hotel options from various market players.
But while you can find a great hotel online you may sometimes wish to know about the place beforehand by connecting with a local. There are few viable solutions for finding travel partners online and planning a trip together that also offer safe solutions. Social Travel App Travel Buddy is trying to bridge this gap and encouraging women to take up their passion for travel to another level.
More on Yourdigitalwall:
- Roseann Bermudez Locano fills your heart with joy and optimism with her latest book, ‘Beyond Words’
- Get up and dance with ‘On God’ an extremely intriguing hip-hop track by Ronney Crocs featuring MB Jay
- The Music Performance of the Ujig, Especially In the Composition ‘Phojoinen’ Is Highly Aesthetic
- The EDM Artist DJ Zman is Unstoppable in Delivering Some of the Expressive Songs of the Genre
- Create a Shield of Confidence with Shantel Lou’s Latest Uplifting Book ‘The Art Of Being Unbothered: How To Wear An Armor Of Confidence Against Negativity’
Vaishnavi, a solo traveller from Ahmedabad in her 20s, got inspired by the posts in the Travel Buddy app and did her first solo trip to Diu in Jan 2021. She planned her trip with the help of a friend she made on the app. She visited Diu Fort, St. Paul’s Church, Jalandhar Beach, Nogao Beach, and Ghoghla Beach. Vaishnavi shared her experience on the Travel Buddy app, in her own words “This is starting and many more to go! This world is beautiful and needs to be explored as we have just one life”
Madhu is a confident & strong single mother and works with Anmol Industries Ltd. She and her teenage daughter moved to Delhi in 2015 and their favourite activity together is to explore nearby destinations. Always keen to find new activities, this mother-daughter got to know about a meet-up organised by Travel Buddy through the App. They attended the Delhi Meet-Up on Feb/2021 and had a great time meeting new people.
The Travel Buddy App has several other users like Navjot 42 and Soma 34 who are avid solo travellers. They started travelling solo when OLAs and OYOs aren’t common. They have to rebel against their protective families to take up solo travelling. One fine day Navjot just bought tickets to the US without any prior planning and from there her journey of solo travel started. And Soma on the other hand happily married has travelled to remote locations of India. Soma wants to inspire all married women to pursue their dream. These women use the Travel Buddy app frequently to reach out to fellow travellers and plan their trips.
About Travel Buddy
Travel Buddy is a Social Travel App with a mobile/web platform that runs on intelligent algorithms to match potential travellers based on their location, behavioral and demographic data – shown on a travel feed/map view.
Using the Travel Buddy app you can:
- Share your Travel Story with the world or view stories of fellow travellers
- Find Like-Minded Travel Buddies for your Dream Destination
- Ask Destination Queries from Local Experts
You can download the app from the Playstore :
iOS Appstore: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/travelbuddy-travel-locally/id1336926442
To Know More About Travel Buddy:
Reach us at [email protected]