(YourDigitalWall Editorial):- Los Angeles, California Apr 16, 2021 (Issuewire.com) – A patented software platform with a consumer app is a possible solution to new car sales dealerships because of the microchip shortage from suppliers to their production lines. This is a global problem affecting almost all auto brands and slowing sales of new and used units.
The app is privately branded for each dealership. The platform is maintained by My Hip Smart and has 4 winners. The first winner is the new car sales department as they sell a new car. Second, the used car department as they get a potential great used possible CPO auto for higher profit that has all services completed. Third, the service department gets sales because the customer wants to get the most of their warranty before expiration. And fourth, the customer is happy and becomes more brand loyal. Wayne Merry Founder and Managing Director (https://www.myhipsmartapp.com/the-back-story) can set up a risk-free test program when supplied with the 3-5 year past clients so the company can begin to contact and mine for sales. Areas that we look and supply leads to the GM are with existing customers falling out of warranty, off leases and fleet, etc…
More on Yourdigitalwall:
- Nature inFocus Spotlights Decline and Conservation Efforts of Bengal Tigers
- Watts Solo Chainsaw Mill Reduces Weight and Bulk Problem for Easy Operation
- The Wait is Over, Aire Little, Drops New Single “SAUCEY” Shows Her Growth as An Artist
- New Release Sheila D’s “Get The Money”
- TikTokers Normalizing Use of Hair Toupees for Baldness Recovery
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.