(YourDigitalWall Editorial):- Miami, Florida Apr 28, 2021 (Issuewire.com) – This week, simpleshow video maker announced the winners of its inaugural community-driven awards. These awards were created to recognize user-generated content submitted by enterprise-level clients across five distinct categories: training, internal communications, leadership & development, compliance, and health & safety.
simpleshow video maker is an award-winning, easy-to-use explainer video software that enables users to create a high-quality video in a matter of minutes. Global companies have looked to the software to help solve operational disconnects in areas such as communication, collaboration, training, and more. Last year, the Software as a Solution (SaaS) garnered industry accolades and recognition from Training Magazine, Training Industry, and The Learning Awards.
More on Yourdigitalwall:
- GAEA Space Polemos’ Pre-ICO Launch
- 4 ways an artist interview submission service can help you get famous
- Big Beats with Innovative DJ music DJ Zman has come with Some Different Themed DJ Music Composition
- Acoustic Punk Rock Musician Balder Gernot Produces Some Refreshing Exploration Through his Rock Music Productions
- Celebrity Recording Artist Chozxn Releases 2 New Albums
With hundreds of submissions from world-renowned corporations, the winning videos were selected by an internal panel of explanation experts that reviewed all entries, considering factors such as storytelling, creativity, and simplicity. A few of the category winners include Sanofi, Best Internal Communications video, and General Mills, Best Leadership & Development video.
The creators of the winning videos will receive a $250 donation to apply to the non-profit of their choice.
7300 Biscayne Blvd, Suite 100, Miami FL
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.