Delivers up to 99.5% counting accuracy in any condition, even in an outdoor environment or in complete darkness
More on Yourdigitalwall:
- Get An Urgent Indian Visa Within 24 Hours With The Superfast Services Of Indian Visa Online Inc
- Crypto In Arms is Selling Their Entire NFT Project!
- Abu Dhabi based photographer Rami Abdin launches his first NFT Drop – Iconic Landmarks of Abu Dhabi
- Boost your online exposure and engagement with the services of Ace of Spades Advertising Agency
- Omar Gooding Explores Mental Health, Alcoholism, Suicide Prevention, and Loneliness in New Film
(YourDigitalWall Editorial):- Guildford, England May 4, 2021 (Issuewire.com) – FootfallCam, the UK-based industry leader in providing people counting solutions, announced today their plans to launch their latest FootfallCam 3D Pro2 in the third quarter of 2021. The people counter is designed for customers in smart transports and smart buildings; or outdoor operations such as stadiums, theme parks, and zoos.
“With businesses and services around the world returning to their normal operations, it’s clear that every industry–not just retail–needs people counting,” says Kao, Director of International Sales at FootfallCam. “We have identified the smart transport and smart building industries as the ones which need people counters that can adapt to changing lighting conditions in their surroundings.”
The FootfallCam 3D Pro2 will be equipped with a built-in infrared (IR) projector and IR LEDs, which will enable the counter to “see” visitors clearly even when there is little-to-no lighting. New features include low-light mode and Night Mode, which will improve counting accuracy in low-light environments. In contrast, these environments would increase the image noise level in a standard people counter, which will result in false counts.
Accordingly to Chee, lead software architect in FootfallCam, they are expecting to achieve up to 99.5% counting accuracy with the addition of infrared technology.
Similar to other FootfallCam people counters, the 3D Pro2 counts anonymously. All FootfallCam data collection is exempted from GDPR regulations by design. With the use of 3D depth map technology, the counter achieves precise accuracy without the need for any video footage. By anonymising and aggregating data on the device, no personally identifiable data is used or stored.
On top of that, the people counter will be produced with an IP65 water-resistant case, which enables clients to install even in outdoor environments.
“Outdoor counting has always been a challenge due to weather exposure. However, with our newest casing, we will be able to provide people counting solutions in places such as parks, stadiums, zoos, walkways, and anywhere with outdoor entrances.” Kao added.
The FootfallCam 3D Pro2 will include features such as:
- Works in Complete Darkness: IR technology offers accurate counting even where there are changes in the lighting conditions
- Total Privacy: 3D depth map technology ensures visitor’s privacy with anonymous counting
- Industry Standard Data Security: Data protected with AES 256 encryption and other security measures
- Suitable for Low Ceiling: Supports people counting in ceilings as low as 2.2m
FootfallCam UK Limited
+44 (0) 1344 937275
46 Abbotswood, Guildford GU1 1UY, United Kingdom