(YourDigitalWall Editorial):- Hong Kong, Hong Kong S.A.R. Jun 23, 2021 (Issuewire.com) – Housinger.com an international listing service that is building as a “one-stop-shop for all things related to real estate” where realtors can post a professional profile, along with all of their listings, for free.
Consumers can also access the site and message agents directly, without divulging personal information.
More on Yourdigitalwall:
- Roseann Bermudez Locano fills your heart with joy and optimism with her latest book, ‘Beyond Words’
- Get up and dance with ‘On God’ an extremely intriguing hip-hop track by Ronney Crocs featuring MB Jay
- The Music Performance of the Ujig, Especially In the Composition ‘Phojoinen’ Is Highly Aesthetic
- The EDM Artist DJ Zman is Unstoppable in Delivering Some of the Expressive Songs of the Genre
- Create a Shield of Confidence with Shantel Lou’s Latest Uplifting Book ‘The Art Of Being Unbothered: How To Wear An Armor Of Confidence Against Negativity’
“No one really wants to do that, but there is no alternative, until now,” Mike Schuett said. “With our search technology, consumers are in control for the first time.”
“The platform took two years to build,” Mike Schuett said.
Mike Schuett says he believes it will “reinvent the real estate industry.”
Often, listings are sold to sites like Zillow and Trulia, which republish them featuring other agents’ names.
“[That] results in lost leads and commissions, says Schuett.
In contrast, www.housinger.com only features the listing agent’s name and office information; all leads and inquiries go through them.
“The agent and office will have total control over their listings; they will not be sold or shared with other platforms,” Schuett says.
“It’s been 4 years and 52.000 Real Estate Professionals already signed up and upgraded,” Schuett says.
“We intend to become the largest real estate platform in the world.”
Level 10, Champion Tower 3 Garden Road,Central, Hong Kong