(YourDigitalWall Editorial):- Atlanta, Georgia Jul 26, 2021 (Issuewire.com) – ResidNT Records is an independent label with ties to BMG, Universal, and Sony. The label was founded in Singapore but has now been launched in the U.S. by Doug Brown, a longtime industry star builder. Doug Brown has worked with NSYNC, Backstreet Boys, Britney Spears, Blaque, SNAP, TLC, and more. He has Diamond awards and the experience for spotting talent first over popularity, which seems to be a trend that died with the launch of social media.
Mr. Brown’s decision to launch Residnt lead him to create an all-women executive team. This team of experienced women has the staff, money, and strength to grow an empire. Residnt recently signed their first artist, Jacques Johnson. Jacques Johnson fits the mold of what Residnt stands for and his talent speaks for itself. His viral Tik Tok single, Quality Time, soared during the pandemic. His unprecedented type of deal is rumored to consist of a partnership, major money, and perks that will set a new standard for artists who are want to avoid ownership tyrants.
More on Yourdigitalwall:
- The Tracks of Lamborghini Ace will Surely Make You Groove
- Prolific Author H.L. Dowless Is Depicting Ancient America with His Latest Paperback Version ‘Southbound To Angel Island’
- Russian Author Ekaterina Netchitailova’s ‘Elena: A Love Story for Humankind’ is Showing a Different Side of Life
- The Modern and Soothing Lyrics from the Track ‘High Feelings’ by Har’Monique Will Surely Make You Groove
- SIR COG is Spreading his Charm with Outstanding Soundscape and Gaining Popularity
Residnt has also created Residnt Media & Film and is launching a television platform.
Let’s see what these ladies and their founders have in store with this artist and more artists to come. Follow Jacques Johnson
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.