San Francisco World Spirits Competition honors Yolo Rum with two more medals.
More on Yourdigitalwall:
- Crypto In Arms is Selling Their Entire NFT Project!
- Abu Dhabi based photographer Rami Abdin launches his first NFT Drop – Iconic Landmarks of Abu Dhabi
- Boost your online exposure and engagement with the services of Ace of Spades Advertising Agency
- Omar Gooding Explores Mental Health, Alcoholism, Suicide Prevention, and Loneliness in New Film
- Calin Ungureanu makes multiverse
(YourDigitalWall Editorial):- San Francisco, California Apr 28, 2021 (Issuewire.com) – Yolo Rum wins two more coveted awards at this year’s San Francisco World Spirits Competition. Yolo Rum Silver and Yolo Rum Gold have now won 29 prestigious international medals.
Yolo Rum Silver won a silver medal at this year’s fierce competition. This versatile spirit is a premium rum that masterfully blends in traditional rum cocktails and cleverly can be substituted for vodka to meld a sophisticated taste sensation.
Ultra-premium Yolo Rum Gold also won a silver medal. Yolo Gold, a refined rum, aged 10 years in charred American white oak barrels is marvelous straight, over ice, or can be a mixologists’ secret ingredient. Cooking with Yolo Rum Gold takes desserts and sauces to heavenly stature.
Yolo Rum Is proudly crafted in Panama by the famous, master rum blender, Don Pancho Fernandez, exclusively for Yolo Rum.
Visit yolorum.com for more information.